Terms and conditions
Our terms and conditions
1. Agreement between you and Cookie Maestro
1.1. These Terms of Service (the "Terms") govern your purchase and use of services on the website (s) of Cookie Maestro. By accepting these Terms or by clicking on a box that indicates your acceptance, either through an order form or a other document that refers to these terms and conditions, you agree that these conditions form part of the agreement between you and Cookie Maestro (the "agreement").
1.2. These terms and conditions were last updated on December 28, 2018, and are in effect between you and Cookie Maestro from the date you place an order or an account registers on the Cookie Maestro website (s). Cookie Maestro reserves the right for this conditions from time to time. If such changes become substantial Cookie Maestro will inform registered customers of the changes and will make the changes one month after sending such an email from become effective. Your continued use of our website (s) or services after such changes constitutes confirmation and agreement of the changed conditions.
1.3. In the event of differences between the wording of our website and these terms and conditions, these conditions prevail.
2. The services we provide - and what you should do
2.1. General Data Protection Regulation (AVG) / ePrivacy Regulation (ePR)
2.1.1. Cookie Maestro offers a free AVG / ePR scan, which analyzes your website to make you one to indicate whether or not your website complies with the rules regarding online AVG and ePR tracking.
2.1.2. The AVG / ePR scan is only based on some basic requirements in the AVG and ePR and is moreover, only an analysis of a number of pages of your website. So it's none complete analysis of your website. Positive scan results can therefore not be considered as a guarantee that your website meets all requirements in the AVG and ePR.
2.1.3. Limitation of responsibility as set out in clause 9 and limitation of liability as set out in clause 10, also applies to the use of the AVG / ePR scan.
2.1.4. If you want to perform a complete analysis of your website, you must register for a Cookie Maestro subscription, see point 2.2.
2.2. Cookie Maestro subscription
2.2.1. Depending on the registration procedure on our website and payment of the Subscription costs (as defined in Article 3.1 below), Cookie Maestro will provide you with the services ("Cookie Maestro") described on our website.
2.2.5. Cookie Maestro itself automatically sets one cookie in the web browser user when the user visits your website; The first-party cookie "cookieconsent_status" that stores the user's permission. This one cookie expires automatically 12 months after user permission. There will then permission must be given again.
2.2.8. Cookie Maestro has access to collected data and configurations when managing your subscription but is not entitled to the collected data and configurations to share, use or sell.
Cookie Maestro is the data processor and only works on the instructions of you as the data manager. Cookie Maestro will be appropriate technical and organizational take security measures to protect data against accidental or unintentional unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure, abuse or illegal processing. Cookie Maestro is covered by the guarantees laid down in the legislation of the Netherlands.
2.4. Service Level
Cookie Maestro organizes its resources to offer a high level of service with at least 99.9% uptime about the operation of the cloud service and a response time of less than 1 working day for critical support requests (blocking event) and 10 working days for none critical support requests (non-blocking event).
As a customer you can submit questions, comments or suggestions via firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact Cookie Maestro if you are not satisfied with the service provided. As the case cannot be resolved, you can use the European Complaints Portal Use the Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/index_en.htm.
3.1. Cookie Maestro subscription
3.1.1. All subsequent subscriptions include monthly website scans, Consent banner and Cookie declaration on your website, Consent log and Tracking reports for documentation, optional WordPress plugin, Frontend API for easy implementation. All subscriptions are provided with the same functionalities, such as a modified cookie banner, a custom statement per cookie, multiple languages, e-mail reports.
3.1.2. Current prices can be found at https://www.cookiemaestro.nl/prijzen.
3.1.3. The prices can be changed at any time by Cookie Maestro, with observing a cancellation period of 90 days, which will be sent to you by e-mail if you are our customers.
3.1.4 Subscription plan
Cookie Maestro uses 4 different subscription plans, which are exclusively dependent on the pages found and crawled by Cookie Maestro. Depending on the 'size' of the website on base of the pages found, the subscription is automatically determined by Cookie Maestro. The subscription types and associated page numbers are described at https://www.cookiemaestro.nl/prijzen.
3.1.5. Trial version
18.104.22.168. If you sign up for a trial version of Cookie Maestro, you can use the service 14 free days. The trial version offers access to all Cookie Maestro functions. After this 14 days automatically convert the trial version to one of the four Cookie Maestro plans, depending on the page numbers of the domain.
22.214.171.124. If you want to end the trial version, you can access the domain in question via the Domain Manager delete by logging in to the Domain Manager, choosing the relevant domain, and the domain to delete via the Manage button. All data related to the domain will be automatic will be deleted and any billing will be stopped.
126.96.36.199. If your domain contains 10 pages or less, you automatically use it Free plan. All functionalities are available, also in the Free plan.
4. Payment and invoicing
4.1. Subscriptions are invoiced monthly in advance and are payable via bank bank transfer or credit card. Invoicing is done in its entirety via the secure Stripe platform (https://stripe.com). At you must send us the first invoice provide valid and updated credit card information. You authorize us for such credit card or bank account repeatedly to charge for all services that you have accepted to purchase from us website. By accepting our billing agreement, you are Cookie Maestro as a merchant to start the collection without your further consent.
4.2. You are required to keep your payment details up to date. You can make changes to us pass on via email@example.com
4.3. We charge the subscription costs for the first month, including any VAT, after your trial period has expired. Your invoice - which is sent by mail sent - you must return within 30 days pay receipt.
4.4. All additional domains that you want to add are billed separately brought.
4.5. After each monthly domain scan, Cookie Maestro will automatically change the size of the determine the following subscription costs for each domain name based on the number found sub pages. With a monthly subscription is in the next month the new amount will be charged.
4.6. Whether the subscription costs are paid via bank transfer or credit card, invoices are sent to the email address that is registered with your order.
4.7. You can ask questions about payments at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4.8. If you pay with a credit card, we will pay any transaction costs.
4.9. Local VAT is charged to customers in the Netherlands.
4.10. All orders are settled in Euros (EUR).
5. Term and termination
5.1. The Agreement and your subscription to our services will be effective from the moment you sign up for our services on our website and until it subscription and the Agreement by you or us will be terminated.
5.2. You can cancel your subscription at any time or indicate that a domain must be removed from your configuration. See for explanation 188.8.131.52 above. You can cancel your subscription with immediate effect by sending an email to email@example.com with the subject "Cancel my account". Your data (including account information, invoices and collected consent from users) are permanently deleted without further warning or an option to restore. It is your duty to run the Cookie Maestro scripts delete your website before you cancel your account, because the script doesn't work from the moment you cancel your account.
5.3. All monthly payments made in advance are not refunded when you cancel your subscription or have a domain deleted.
Responsible use and behavior
By visiting our website and gaining access to the information, tools, services, products and tools that we make available to you, both free and affordable directly or indirectly (the "sources"), you agree to use these sources alone for the purposes intended as permitted by (a) these terms and conditions, and (b) applicable laws, regulations and generally accepted online practices or guidelines.
You understand that:
- a. To gain access to our services, you may have certain information about it yourself (such as identification, contact details, etc.) as part of it registration process or as part of your ability to use the resources. You go agree that the information you provide is always correct, correct and current.
- b. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of login information that is linked to an account.
- c. You may only allow authorized users to use the information. And you must ensure that everyone who uses the information only does this for you authorized use and meets these conditions.
- d. You may not make the information available to a third party, including, but not limited to, in whatever form, through rental, service agency, hosting, time division registration or demonstration of the Sources to a third party.
- e. Access (or attempt to access) our sources by any means other than through using the resources we offer is strictly prohibited. You go there explicitly I agree that you will not gain access to (or attempt to gain access to) our resources via automated, unethical or unconventional means.
- f. It is strictly forbidden to participate in activities that disrupt our resources or interfere, including the servers and / or networks where our resources are located or be connected. This includes limiting any other authorized person in any way user of the use of the resources.
- g. It is strictly forbidden to copy, duplicate, reproduce our Sources. sell, trade or resell, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- h. The sources may not be used in any way that is unlawful or that Cookie Maestro damages, as determined by Cookie Maestro in its sole discretion.
- i. You can do your very best to work together and assist Cookie Maestro with it identify and prevent unauthorized use, copying or disclosure of the Sources, or any part thereof.
- y. If you are aware of any actual or imminent breach of piracy by the Resources, or if a piracy claim is made against you by another party then Cookie Maestro in connection with your use of the Resources, you will Cookie Maestro thereof on the as soon as this is possible in a responsible manner.
- k. You are solely responsible for all consequences, losses or damages that we directly or indirectly incur or suffer as a result of unauthorized activities that you become as explained above, and those criminal or civil liability.
- l. We can offer various open communication tools on our website,
such as a help desk, blog comments, blog posts, public chat, forums, pin boards,
newsgroups, product reviews and reviews, various social media services,
etc. You understand that we generally have content from users of these different
means of communication do not pre-screen or check, which means if you make it
choose to use these tools to submit any type of content on our website, yours
personal responsibility is to use these tools in a responsible and
ethical way. By posting information or otherwise open
use communication tools as stated, you agree that you have no content
you will upload, post, share or otherwise distribute that:
- - illegal, threatening, defamatory, insulting, intimidating, intimidating, fraudulent, deceptive, invasive, racist or contains suggestive, inappropriate or explicit language;
- - Infringements of trademarks, patents, trade secrets, copyrights or other property rights of a party;
- - Includes all types of unauthorized or unsolicited advertising;
- - Acting as a person or entity, including employees or representatives of Cookie Maestro.
- m. We have the right in our sole discretion to remove all content sent to us judgment does not meet these conditions, along with content that we believe is otherwise offensive, harmful, inaccurate or in violation of copyright or third-party trademarks. We are not responsible for delays or errors with the removal of such content. If you post content that we remove, you vote hereby agree to such removal and you agree to waive any claim on us.
You agree to Cookie Maestro and its affiliates and their directors, officers, managers, employees, donors, resellers, agents and safeguard and indemnify licensors from and against all losses, expenses, damage and costs, including reasonable lawyers' fees, arising from a violation of these terms and conditions or non-compliance with any obligations with with regard to your account that you or another person using your account has, have contracted. We reserve the right to the exclusive defense of each claim for which we are entitled to under these terms and conditions compensation. In that case you will provide us with the cooperation that can reasonably be expected to continue we are asked.
9. Limitation of responsibility
9.1. By using our website or services, you understand and agree that all sources that we provide are "as is" and "as available." This means we do not represent or guarantee that:
- - the use of our resources will meet your needs or requirements.
- - the use of our resources will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- - the information obtained through the use of our resources will be accurate or reliable are, and
- - all defects in the operation or functionality of the resources supplied by us be restored or corrected.
9.2. You also understand and agree that:
- a. All content obtained through the use of our sources is done to own discretion and risk and you are responsible for any damage caused to you computer or other devices for data loss due to saving such content.
- b. no information or advice, whether explicit, implied, oral or written, obtained by you from Cookie Maestro or through sources that we provide, creates some warranty, warranty or conditions of any kind, with the exception of those which are explicitly described in these terms and conditions.
10. Limitation of liability
10.1. In connection with the limitation of responsibility as explained above, understand and expressly agree that any claim against us will be limited to it amount that you have paid for it in the last 12 months, if applicable use of products and / or services. Cookie Maestro is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or exemplary damage or compensation that you can suffered as a result of using our services, or as a result of any changes, data loss or corruption, cancellation or loss of information, or downtime to the extent that applicable liability limitations apply.
10.2. Unless otherwise stated, Cookie Maestro explicitly rejects all guarantees and conditions of any nature, explicit or implicit, including but not limited to implicit guarantees and conditions of saleability, fitness for a particular purpose and without violations.
11. Copyrights / Trademarks
11.1. All content and materials available on the Cookie Maestro website (s), defined as the sources in clause 6, including but not limited to text, images, website name, code, images and logos are the intellectual property of Cookie Maestro and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. Any improper use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display or transfer of any Content on this site is strictly prohibited unless specifically authorized by Cookie Maestro.
11.2. These Terms do not grant you ownership interests in or to our Sources, but only a limited right of use that is revocable in accordance with this Terms or the Agreement. Cookie Maestro does not grant any license or other right for trademarks, service marks, copyrighted material or other use intellectual property, except as expressly stated herein Terms or agreed in writing.
11.3. In addition, you acknowledge yourself to abstain from any act that is otherwise our Resources compromises, including but not limited to:
- - reverse engineering, reverse compiling, decoding, disassembling or otherwise try to retrieve the source code of the Resource;
- - modify, translate or create derivative works of the Product;
- - sub-license, resell, rent, lease, or use rights to the Resources distribute, place on the market, commercialize or otherwise transfer; or
- - embed the Resources in third-party applications unless explicitly permitted.
11.4. At the request of Cookie Maestro you must be able to confirm and confirm at any time yourself adheres to the provisions of the clauses in this agreement. If you are not within 15 such a confirmation may be provided on working days after receiving the request to Cookie Maestro's sole discretion is considered a material violation of these conditions.
12. Applicable law and location
12.1. The website (s) of Cookie Maestro are managed by DS Internet and Cookie Maestro is a trade name of DS Internet. By visiting our website (s) or our services To purchase you agree that the laws of the Netherlands, with the exception of legal ones provisions that would lead to the application of a law other than Dutch law applicable to all matters relating to the use of ours website (s) and the purchase of all products or services through these website (s).
12.2. In the event of disputes or differences arising from or related to this one Terms or the Agreement (including any dispute or difference regarding the validity of the Terms and Conditions or the Agreement), is referred to such a dispute or difference referred and resolved according to the judgment of the Dutch courts and you hereby submits yourself to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Dutch courts.
13. Contact information
If you have questions or comments about these Terms of Service as above described, you can contact us at:Cookie Maestro
Telephone: +31 (0)6 222 64246
Chamber of Commerce nr: 57885052 (NL)