Welcome to the Cookie Maestro documentation. In this documentation you can read all about the possibilities Cookie Maestro has in store for you.
Cookie Maestro is constantly developing improvements and innovations. read below our Changelog to be informed of our latest developments.
Do you have questions? Use the chat function on our pages or send an email to email@example.com
- New: You can now determine yourself which part Cookie Maestro can / cannot scan by means of robots.txt.
- New: Payment is now also possible with iDEAL, Bancontact and Credit Card.
- Fixed: Resolved several minor issues when scanning incorrect pages.
- Fixed: Fixed an issue where the cookie statement could be shown twice.
- Improved: Performance of the cookie scanner improved so that larger websites can be scanned faster.
- New: The documentation section has been added to the website
- New: We have introduced a Reseller page for web agencies
- New: It is now possible to change the descriptions of the cookies in your dashboard to fit
- Update: Yandex cookie descriptions have been updated
- Update: Lucky Orange cookie descriptions have been updated
- Update: Wix cookies have been updated
- Update: Linkedin cookie descriptions have been updated
- Update: HubSpot cookie descriptions have been updated
- New: The domain from which the cookie comes is now added to the in the dashboard cookies displayed
- New: The introduction video of Cookie Maestro is now on our homepage :-)
- New: We now have a chat feature on our website
- New: You can now view all your invoices in your Dashboard
- New: You can now also set the cookie banner in English and German.
- Update: Cookie Maestro cookie descriptions have been updated
- Update: Crisp Chat cookie descriptions have been updated